Cookies Processing Policy
3. The purpose of this Cookies Processing Policy is to explain to the Website Visitors and Users the methods, techniques and purposes of using cookies.
4. Pickoose may collect and use such tools as “cookies”, “clear gifs”, “log files”, “flash cookies” etc.
6. By using the Website via your Internet browser or Application with an activated function of receiving the cookies, You hereby grant to Pickoose your consent to use the cookies for the purposes described in this Cookies Processing Policy.
7. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or mobile device, allowing Pickoose to record the small amounts of information whenever You interact with the Website using an Internet browser or any mobile Application.
8. Cookies allow Pickoose to:
- identify your device when You visit the Website;
- ensure the security of your account;
- remember your preferences;
- show promotional announcements matching your interests and preferences;
- remember the information on Services which You have searched on the Website;
- personalize your work with the Website and provide the information You need;
- learn your preferred language and your region;
- make it easy for You to fill in forms on the Website;
- obtain statistics of your use of the Website;
- assess, research and improve Pickoose products, features and Pickoose Services;
- evaluate the effectiveness of the Website operation in various regions.
9. Cookies used by Pickoose do not contain any personally identifiable information, including your name, address, payment details, IP address etc., and cannot damage your computer or other device. The cookies will be used for no other purpose than the one stated above.
10. Pickoose partner companies can store cookies on your device in order to optimize the advertisement display or conduct the analytical and statistical studies. Pickoose asks You to review the privacy policies of these partner companies to learn whether such interaction is acceptable for You:
11. Most webbrowsers allow managing your cookies settings. Please note that the settings prohibiting the cookies receipt by your web browser can significantly reduce the ease of use of the Website, depriving it of personalization, and some functions of the Website may stop working properly.
13. If You have any questions or suggestions regarding the use of the cookies, You can contact the Website User Support Service at email@example.com or at the address: Narva mnt 13-27, Kesklinna district, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10151, Estonia or call +372 58316594
Last amended on 20.05.2016